spongebob

spongebob

Tuesday, October 14, 2014


  1. I always thought that the Republican Party raised more money than the democratic.
  2. I’m amazed on how much money it takes to run an election.
  3. I’m amazed on how much lobbyist spend
  4. I’m also amazed how many there are
  5. I’m interested to see how big of a difference there is between health professionals and Pharmaceuticals and Health Products.
  6. It’s interesting to see how far lobbying totals are down in 2014 compared to 2013
  7. I am surprised how many democrats and republicans are in the house.
  8. I’m surprised how many contributors there are and how much they contribute.
  9. I’m surprised to see how far down everything is this year compared to last year.
  10. I’m shocked that the lobbying totals started going down after 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment