spongebob

spongebob

Monday, March 16, 2015

ink blot test


Today we had taken some online inkblot test. It was fun to be able to tell what we see. We had looked at 10 different ink blots to tell what we see. I had some pretty normal answers and some answers that no one ever would have saw. We looked at the Rorschach inkblot test. It was pretty challenging on some spots, but I got it somehow.

                I would like to be able to come back and do this again but not for a psychiatrist because I think he won’t like my answers to much. But I would like to go back and find some more inkblots to go back and test myself and see if I can do a little better or worse on it. I saw some things on those inkblots that no one else had guessed or even thought of or saw it when I said it out loud.

                There was one inkblot that I couldn’t even guess on cause I couldn’t think of it. That was number 4 that I couldn’t find anything on. It was a pretty challenging one. I surprised I couldn’t notice more in the inkblots than I did. I think if someone was tired or paranoid; etc. that they would give some very different answers on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment